Monday, 11 April 2011

TOYIN AIMAKHU LOSES 6MONTHS PREGNANCY


Its so painful to lose a child and our heart goes out to cute actress Toyin Aimakhu.
She recently lost her 6 months old pregnancy and spoke about her miscarriage to reporters: "I am so sad right now but God has a reason for everything. Yeah, I lost the pregnancy and it is very painful. It was six months gone and I was looking forward to having my baby. During the shooting of my last movie, I did go through a lot of stress and fell ill and recovered. I was even planning to premiere the movie before I travel out to deliver until I fell ill again. I was diagnosed of malaria and on Wednesday March 23rd, I was rushed to the hospital and probably because of the drugs I took, I lost the baby."

1 comment:

  1. loss of 6 months pregnancy? ouch! that's so painful. Take heart toyin God will give you another one that will stay. amin. but next time easy on 2much exposure/making money at the expence of ur new born baby, ur health and father of the baby o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for visiting the blog,please leave ur comments thoughts and opinions. And pls if you want to criticize do it constructively, this isnt an avenue to pour out whatever negativity