Wednesday 16 June 2010

Everything in General...

Was just wondering why there's so much hate in the world,babes backstabbing each other, guys beefing each other nd tryna see who best messes up the other.. What happened to the days of sorting out your issues amicably????,i remember this one time(story time) was out with a couple of my girls at some club and every time we( i nd d babe) just happened to lock eyes and coincidentally my friends would say something really funny nd we would all lol, and this babe just use to eye me all the time while @ d zones and am wondering sister Kate whats with all the beef??? and she comes up to me and says i don't know why you and ur friends are lol and disturbing the club... ALL THE BELLS IN MY HEAD GO OFF AT THE POINT and the next thing that comes to mind is to just ignore her and actually now laugh at her but to be my nice self i just asked "re u sure ur fine" bcos it was just too funny,ASIN WTH??? WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE INSECURE??? ITS NOT THAT AM TAKING YOUR boyfriend of which the dude she was with wasn't even fine and he was wearing leopard skin shoes..... Ejo, who does that??? Back to the main point that just you being insecure and thinking a bunch of other ladies like you who came to unwind would start laughn @ your paints(yoruba accent) wey u wear sorry sorry hot pants...ODE!!! but we werent laughn at you sha...

On a lighter note, i love making friends and meeting people with sense its my greatest pleasure apart from entertainment,fine guys,love,money,Dubai,bags,rings...nuff said...but then its sad how sometimes people think you are nice to them because you want something from them...puhleeze...

I seem myself as a girly girl but people see me as a tomboy,in as much as i can be care free and not bothered bout wearing a tank top thats beautiful and lovely jeans with sandals or slippers out or can be bothered with dressing up and make up(which i absolutely hate cuz its just soooooo hot) nd i must admit people have come to ask me what brand do u use ur face is on point and i said Gods glory and the re wondering,my head is exploding as in e don even burst nd i just smile and say taink u,taink u...haha..Anyways m hot like that, if u cant deal with it, lo jabo sinu konga...

P.s i dont like shopping as in, its not ms disu at all..i will rather u buy it for me or better still give me the money but nowadays cuz of d uae shopping seems fun..now i have to sleep..
Said all of these to say these don't change for anybody always be who u are,u like me like that or u simply jump over 3rd mainland..muhahahaha(evil laugh)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms Endownment...your choice of word is vulgar sometimes. try tone it down pls. word as f-c- should not be used online.