Monday 28 March 2011

25 AND MORE RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME.


Just so you know sha.

1.My parents are just wonderful....love u guysss...apart from God they are my besties.

2.I love my family to bits and I know they are d coolest, sexiest, hottest breed of humans.

3.My family dresses well is an understatement, I wonder where I come from sometimes.

4. I love God with my all, his merciessss, grace and favor on my life is overwhelming, cuz if u try d stunts I have pulled...heaven would be waiting for u.

5.I love my friends very much and tho we can be irritating I know they got my bk... Love u Dami Soetan,Zaineeee,Mayowa...

6.I used to hate school with a passion, I did everything to leave but then again it was d course i studied ...PSYCHOLOGY!!!

7.I don't care what people think and say about me...na u kuku get Ur mind and mouth.

8.Lazy, selfish and slow people take d piss mehn...

9.This is for Koyin and Aisha, rem my b day in global and dat guy came to pick Aisha lwkmd...would never forget that day..

10. I have a thing for guys with bums,and I prefer older men(not 20yrs older sha)they are more sensible.

11. Apart from my life which is planning events,radio presenting, directing,family...food is d next thing on d agenda, good food that is.

12.I am d most beautiful girl I know, I tend to be vain but not overly...even without make up which irritates my skin am drop dead gorgeous...

13.No series beats gossip girl and no movie beats why did I get married 1 and 2... Tyler perry is my secret love.

14. I have dreams that I and Banky w would get married...for reals(my dad enjoys teasing me with this.)

15.I have a thing for chocomilo.

16.Entertainment is my life, I am born to do it... So keep watch my shows and buying tickets to my plays.

17.i am a Tiwa Savage,Waje and Banky w groupie*bite me*

18. I have always had a secret crush on Demilade Roberts...there's something bout u boy.

19.I want to get married at d age of 25/27 i don't get the rush sometimes,we would be married for the rest of our lives sooo.

20.Contrary to popular opinion am an incurable romantic... *how I love love*

21. Olo mi by Tosin martins makes me jump, I can sing along to it anywhere.

22.There is something bout the smell of rain ,sand, coffee and cigarette in an air conditioned room... Its everlasting.


23.I love glamor,treated like a princess.

24. I want to give everything I have to d homeless and poor and little ones hawking,It breaks my heart... Sometimes I would just buy everything off them even if I don't need it so they can get out of d scotching sun...

25. I love rugged trucks and jeeps apart from d hummer and ford expedition and this is my year to own my black and pink range rover...AMEN

26...I am shy,VERY INFACT and people tend to think am a snub...

27.I like people a lot and you can annoy me over and over again,i would just overlook it and even warm up to you more,but there comes a day when you will wish you weren't born.

28.I could be the most irritable and impatient person i know,Gosh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pleasure knowing more about you .... awwww, you sure love your parents..i like Tosin song too!..aww, that is nice of you to buy everything off the tray so that they can get out of the scorching sun... shy?...never thought of that, you being in an entertainment world...get married when 25/27?.. hey! how old are you now?..abeg! no rush nathing! enjoy your life to the fullest.

HOMEMADE ENTERTAINMENT said...

@ ibhade:lol am not rushing na...