Friday 20 May 2011

MERCY JOHNSON WALKS DOWN THE AISLE.

Very controversial and equally endowed actress Mercy Johnson has just confirmed that she would be getting married in August 2011,Addressing previous rumors, she says, “I did mention that I was getting engaged and I did mention that I was getting married and I said that I wanted the wedding within my birthday period, but I didn’t specify on the date. I got engaged in November 2010, so I couldn’t have mentioned that I was getting married in August 2010. So I really never came out on an interview to say I was getting married; it was just speculation, because most of my friends knew I always wanted to have a wedding on my birthday (August 28th), in a joint manner.“

The lucky man is non other than Prince Odianose Okojie, from Esanland (Uromi) Edo State. The wedding is billed to be a 4day event from the Court Wedding – 25th August 2011
Engagement – 26th August 2011,Church Wedding & Reception – 27th August 2011
And Thanksgiving/Bride’s Birthday – 28th August2011
The MC for the wedding reception is award winning Comedian AY Makun and just so you know her bridesmaids are:Goldie, Chike Ike, Queen Nwokoye, Waje, Empress Njamah and Kefee are set to have an official role in the wedding as bridesmaids.

Here's wishing Mercy all the best and keep your eyes glued here for exclusive pictures

No comments: