Thursday 14 February 2013

COUPLE OF THE DAY: FEMI AND YEWI FAMORIYO


My goons Femi and Yewande Famoriyo... When your around this two love just engulfs you, their shakara is too much sef.. I've told them they don't need to do photo shoot for their wedding anymore all the pictures they have is more  than enough.. They can take pictures for Africa.*eye rolling*

 I met them in 2010 and i cant forget Dec 2010, Yewi if you noticed i untagged myself from those pics, hahahahaha nah mehn.

They always look out for each other, one doesn't do stuff without the other they must sha intertwine  ni...


 I like to tag them my Ekuro couple, been together for five years and their love and friendship grows everyday...When you've seen Femi you've seen Yewi.. Love you guys and i cant wait to come and pakurumo.
                                         

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless, favour, protect them now and always!!! AMEN!!

Unknown said...

Hi there, its fastidious post about communication, We all be aware of media is a great source of data.
My website inventhistory
Clothing
Communication
Entertainment
Electric
Financial
Food Preparation
Green Technology
Software
Warfare
Transportation
Instruments
Office