Monday 12 July 2010

cocky or NOT......

Why do people see being polite as a taboo or smething out of the ordinary(i used to feel that way)..But i guess as you grow older, u mature more..i used to be one of the rudest(if theres a word like that) i just didnt care who it was, if u annoyed or irritated me(which i could look over sometimes) i would tell you your life history, after a while i just noticed it wasnt getting me anywhere(well what happened was when one of my friends(she is the definition of calm) spoke to me,i was so embarrased... Being rude, impatient or proud is not cool infact it is disgusting...in as much as  might annoy you outrightly and yes they deserve to be lashed out sometimes always try and sort it out amicably...
 I am a very beautiful babe(if i say so myself) and i didnt understand oneof the meanings of my names until i choose to change IWALEWA(WHICH MEANS CHARACTER IS BEAUTY)...
I am so loving the new me and trust me i didn't start yesterday,it took a while and though i still give it out where utmostly necessary, i try to just be calm and it has gotten me so many things.
 So to all the seemingly rude put nicely cocky people out there, you can change and its not too late to start now...
 Pride comes before a fall.....

No comments: