Thursday 12 August 2010

I JUST HAD TO SHARE THESE....

It hurts when people still ask you these

1. When people see you lying down, with your eyes closed they still ask:
- Are you sleeping?
- What’s your answer?
- No! I’m learning Astral projection!

2. Imagine when you take an electronic equipment to a technician to get it fixed and he still asks you:
- need to be fixed?
- No, it got bored of staying home alone so I brought It over for a ride.

3. When It’s raining and someone notices you going out, they ask:
- Are you going out in this rain?
- No, in the next one.

4. Your friend calls your home phone:
- Where are you?
- At News café! I brought my House over!

5. They see you wet coming from the bathroom:
- Did you just have a bath?
- No, I swam in the bath!

6. You are standing right in front of the elevator from the ground floor and they ask:
- Going up?
- No, no, I am waiting for my apartment to come get me.

7. Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers. And you still ask him:
- Flowers?
- No baby! Carrots.

8. You’re in the toilet when someone tries to open the, finds it locked, then knocks on the door asking:
- Is anyone in there?
- No! The SHIT is talking to you!

9. You head straight to bank with a cheque ready to get money:
-Then the lady asks you, In cash?
- No, In clips and plastics!

10. You’re on the queue @ the cinema:
- then a friend asks, Here to see a movie?
- No! I came to pay my NEPA bill!

11. You get home from a trip, walk through the door and someone asks:
- Are you back?
- No! I am a figment of your imagination

No comments: