Tuesday, 14 September 2010
I really dont know what to expect anymore in this industry.....
Uncle Jim Iyke is looking for love and has decided to search via a reality show tagged "JEWEL FOR JIM"..... To me this is a remake of "THE BACHELOR" and i honestly hope it works out for him
“ Jewel for Jim” is a nationwide search for a “rare gem”, a cultural and social ambassador, a lady of substance, a role model who personifies a perfect blend of the traditional and modern mind, a great talent, a Princess fit to be soul mate to one of Africa's most eligible bachelors Mr. Jim Iyke.
Jewel for Jim will present and document unscripted dramatic and sometimes humorous social experiences, situations and/or events, while featuring beautiful women of all races, cultures, ethnic groups, religions and sects, struggling to excel at specific tasks and contests with the ultimate goal of winning Jim’s heart and crowned “The Jewel”.
* Must be Single
* Minimum age is 21
* Must agree to "Jewel For Jim" terms and conditions
* Must posses a special skill
JEWEL FOR JIM AUDITION SCHEDULES
* LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA (SEPT. 14 - 15, 2010)
* NEW YORK CITY (SEPT. 17 - 19, 2010)
* HOUSTON TEXAS (SEPT. 23 - 25, 2010)
* WASHINGTON DC (SEPT. 26 - OCT. 3, 2010)
SPECIAL VIP & BACKSTAGE TICKETS
* LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA (SOLD OUT)
* NEW YORK CITY (AVAILABLE 9/13/2010)
* HOUSTON TEXAS (AVAILABLE 9/20/2010)
* WASHINGTON DC (AVAILABLE 9/22/2010)
For more information visit www.jewelforjim.com/
Posted by HOMEMADE ENTERTAINMENT at Tuesday, September 14, 2010