Wednesday 15 September 2010

MI QUITS MUSIC FOR ACTING


I had been hearing the rumors and couldnt believe it(slash that didn't want to believe it)MI leaving music and going into acting...OK Surprised face smiley,i really cant say much about his new line of action but i hope it turns out to be a good decision for him.

He was quoted saying "I think its time for me to try something new, I’ve loved music all my life but its time to try something new. Acting is something I’ve always had a passion for and I think its time for me to tap into that area…”

” I know my fans will love my new movie coming out soon. I want my fans to know that I’m no longer doing music. A lot of people have been expecting my 2nd album but I’m sorry I’m going to push it to the distant future because I think it is time for me to do this(go into movies)”.

“Its an action movie and its going to be big”.....

We would definetly keep u posted on this new development.
Am actually imagining MI on the cover of the movie and the name would be "THE INCREDIBLE" and he obviously would be in all black...hehehen, so looking forward to this.

No comments: