Monday 20 December 2010

LIL KIM VS NICKI MINAJ


Lil Kim hit up Hot 97(in the states) last week Friday and spoke with Angie Martinez. The bulk of her time was spent on her ongoing beef with Nicki Minaj, her issues with Diddy and thoughts on Faith Evans. She did reveal she would do a collaboration with Nicki Minaj for the right price… in the tune of 7 million.(am sure she would still do it for less,she just wan talk price)

She said "In this industry what I’ve learned is that you never know and that’s that I’ve learned in this industry, you just don’t pick fights. You don’t pick fights with Kimmy Blanco cause I’m not taking my foot off her neck.Now I would do a song with her for the right price. I’m a hustler….Seven million a song and it’s going to be on my album. They have to pay me to be on my album."

No comments: