Friday 7 January 2011

TONI BRAXTON CONSIDERS PLAYBOY


Yes we all know Ms Braxton is broke but posing for playboy *i dont think so*.

Toni on Tuesday put this on her twitter page “New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy’s offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?” “I would love to pose with Hugh Hefner though. He’s the sexiest guy I know over 30″

The 43 years old mother of two young sons also assured her fans on what to expect, “Of course it will be tastefully done, and don’t expect full nudity”.

“Just a lil T and A”. They have asked me about 3 times before,” she said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm......i just don't get it! w-h-y?..becox she is going broke? I mean, apart from their bodies, can't they do something else to generate income if their career fails?..smh!