Sunday 28 August 2011

DIGITALDEN PHOTOGRAPHY

Am sure you have noticed that the wall paper has changed on the blog background!God has been extra faithful this year to me and my businesses and i'm so grateful.I'm so very excited to announce to you guys that omoyeni-disu.blogspot.com has her very own photographers and they are to notch in the business, without further noise i present to you DIGITAL DEN PHOTOGRAPHY*drum roll*,they are my partners,so expect top notch pictures whenever there are events and i might just arrange a photo shoot for one or two of my lucky readers.So here's a sneak preview of what to expect from now on.
I know you want to get in touch so here are the numbers: 0803-326-5854 and 0802-434-5167




























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww beautiful,i might just be calling them. congrats girl

Tolu said...

beautiful,beautiful... i like all the pics especially the 3rd 1 its different

lande said...

lovely especially the one with the kids and the guy holding his girl from behind on the sofa

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

more feathers to your cap :D

Sisi Yemmie said...

Congrats!!!! Digital Den :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics,big ups to u

Anonymous said...

omg thats my cousin in the 1st picture!! yaayy!