Friday 10 February 2012

DON JAZZY FLAWS NIGERIAN RAPPERS.

Lwkmd, this Donjazzy wicked sha.I dont exactly like rap either,and i agree with some of his analogies but then i agree that Dprince should go and sleep, thanks *no pun intended*

Don Jazzy in an interview in the latest issue of HipHopWorld Magazine stated that any Nigerian who ventures into rap wouldn’t get respect from their parents.

The hit maker even went as far as calling the name of rap artist Modenine. ‘I think Modenine is a very good rapper but I’m not a big fan of his music because that’s like the old school of rap. I really can’t understand, I can’t take dictionary and be listening to your lyrics, I’m sorry‘, Don Jazzy said.

Don Jazzy took time to give a brief analysis on his claims, ‘You can’t expect to go to Ajegunle and you put McDonalds on one side and ‘Mama Put’ on the other side and expect the McDonalds to sell more than ‘Mama Put’ that more people can relate to‘.

He later apologized when some rappers including Terry tha rapman spoke up

DON JAZZY----->>>‘Ok i apologize for using the words “not proud of” ‘cos you could say a parent is proud of a child that is a surgeon and can brag to his or her friends about that doesn’t mean that the parent can join the son to carry out a major operation on a patient. Doctor Sid for instance used to be a rapper (and yes i know he was not the best at it). His father used to hate that he was a musician. I personally think he was just frustrated ‘cos he didn’t understand the kind of music he was doing…‘.

‘To those that feel offended by my statement, i am sincerely sorry. I definitely wish us all well. No bad belle or bad blood towards anyone. I do hope i have been able to explain how i mean’t what i said sha na there the english wey i know reach. Thanks for reading. IDJA‘.

No comments: