Thursday 23 February 2012

MET MRS FLAVOR NABANIA

Na wa oh! season of engagements and things.

Chei thats how this bebe too Flavor from me oh!*sobbing* if you know me well you'll know my love for Flavor no get part 2, chei *more sobbing*
Anyways her name is Beverly Heels,Nigerian born US-based upcoming singer/song writer.

Flavour proposed to Beverly on Valentine’s day over the phone. A day later Beverly tweeted, "My best Valentine gift was my engagement ring and something also very special,Good Night everyone and enjoy tonight #XOXO"

Beverly Heels (aka B.Heels) was born Beverly Chioma Ukegbu and lives in Texas. Her nickname ‘Heels’ was created because she always wears heels.errrr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you sure her 'heels' name was created because she like wearing high heels? if so, then....l reserve 'my comments' for her music o