Tuesday 5 June 2012

BLOG BREAK

SO yaaaaay i got my dream job with Smooth promotions, publishers of the Hiphop world magazine and organizers of the Hiphop world Awards also known as "THE HEADIES", and i'm the logistics directior, i'm uber excited as i get to work with them on this project, a huge priviledge and opportunity and i dey utilize am well. But mehn as its looking i wont be able to blog often at all, trust me its a lot of work, so i'm officially letting you people know oh! so that someone wont come and tasi me that i havent been blogging regularly. awon aye *side eye* Anyways the blog anniversary is on the 8th of June thats this Friday and its going to be 2, yaaaay!!! thanks to my dad who encouraged me all the way. So send your msgs and prayers oh! i go need am, I want to sleep for 30mins or an hour now, been up since 1:10 creating production schedule. So heres wishing my blog a happy birthday in advance, more grace, adverts and to me the blogger God's grace and guidance, thank you guys so much for always reading, dropping your comments and encouragement, only God can bless you and he wil, AMEN!!!!

4 comments:

Missy Tee's said...

Congratulations Yeni!

HOMEMADE ENTERTAINMENT said...

thanks hun

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
Wish you the best :)

Adetola said...

A huge congratulations jare!and dear omoyeni-disu.blogspot.com....wish U̶̲̥̅̊ a fabulous birthday!igba odun,ojo kan!