Monday 19 July 2010

I WONDER oh!!!!

Dont u just wonder when some people ask some questions or make statements and your like.....OK*sarcastic eyebrow*...

1.When somebody sees that you are sleeping(clearly sleeping) and then wakes you up and asks "oh were u sleeping"???? Duh!!!

2.When you see someone on the same flight as you and then you ask"oh are you traveling" my reply: no i came to wash the toilet!!!!

3.At the movies, someone sees you holding your ticket,popcorn and a drink and they proceed to ask what are u doing here????

Ans: Dont you know! I sell tickets in black here B-)

4.. In bus: A heavy lady wearing high heel shoes steps on you feet: Sorry did that hurt?
Ans :not at all. I’m on local anesthesia. Why dont you try again?

5..At funeral: One of the teary eyed people ask: Why?! Why him of all people?
Ans: why? Would it rather have been you?


6..When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call:
sorry! Were you sleeping?
Ans: No! I was doing a research on whether Zulu tribes in Africa marry or not. You thought i was sleeping? I’m an owl by the way.. X-)

7.When you see a friend with evidently short hair : hey! Have you had a haircut?
Ans: nah! Its autumn and I am shedding..


  I had a laugh while writing this,hope you do... Thanks dad for some of the input

No comments: