Monday 19 July 2010

What really is 'True Beauty' ?

I watched this video that my cousin made and i was really hyped to put it on here, because it got me thinking... Whats the true definition of beauty???Hi! My name is Simi Oduwole I made this video after reading this article about a female basketball player and how people called her a man, or a tomboy because she was muscular, tall, and sporty. This article that I read had a special spot in my heart because I happen to be just like her: tall and sporty, and I have been playing basketball for a while.  Is it really pleasing to the eye or is it what is on the inside? Our society seems to have importance placed on physical beauty. I will leave you to judge whether or not our definition of true beauty has changed. ....I hope you enjoy this video.

No comments: