Saturday 31 December 2011

ITS OVER--- RUSSELL AND KATY PERRY

Nope. It’s not Will and Jada…

Na wa oh!It’s been the year of celebs either getting married or getting divorced, and while there were rumors just a month ago that Katy Perry and husband Russell Brand may have been expecting their first child together, the couple were also fighting off allegations that there was trouble brewing on the home front. Now it’s reported that the latter is true,as both Russell and Katy were spotted spending the holidays apart without wearing their wedding rings, before Russell filed a divorce petition this morning in a L.A. courthouse. The couple have only been married for 14 months. Russell released the following statement to the AP shortly after filing:

Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I’ll always adore her and I know we’ll remain friends.’

According to Us Weekly, it was a fight that included a few ‘f–k you’s” right before Christmas that was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

“They had a massive fight. She was like, ‘F–k you. I’m going to do my own thing.’ Russell replied, ‘Fine, f–k you too.’”

I really wont be surprised if they get back together.

No comments: